kver’s definition of anarchy
Submitted by n7ipb on Thu, 2016-04-21 15:12
Possible differences/anarchy may include:
- Strange chewing noises if inserting a disc.
- Never finding the correct orientation of USB plugs.
- Your machine mysteriously moving several inches if you leave the room briefly.
- Your printer demanding white ink to operate.
- Small house pets may go missing, tufts of fur in keyboard.
- Growling noises if holding the power button down.
- Kate highlighting the PHP ‘die’ command in bold, regardless of setting.
See original: kver’s definition of anarchy