FW: Special Bulletin on Amateur Restructuring

Steve Stroh seatcp@wetnet.ampr.org
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:21:19 -0800

I sincerely DO hope that it's the end of Amateur Radio as we know it! Know
it all too well - the petty bickering between factions, the stupidity of
locking up large chunks of our frequency allocations for 50 year old
modulation modes, etc.

Delightfully, this blasts open much of HF to newcomers, and makes for a
rationalized licensing structure. Extra, here I come!

Steve