Dave Pedersen N7BHC coming to town!

Bill Vodall vodall@bigsky.com
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 14:01:03 -0700 (PDT)

> (Hope this makes it to the list)

It made it.

> MAF's mission (and the environment MAF operates in) is really, REALLY
> fascinating. Dave spoke at the 1999 TAPR Packet Bash at the Dayton
> Hamvention, and his presentation was very interesting and well received.

I saw the TAPR talk.  Very interesting.  Automated HF communications
is something we've been working with a long time in the amateur world
and it sounds as if they're taken things a bit further.

> My wife Tina and I will probably be hosting Dave and Mari

You know, I bet they've had lots of experience with towers...   :)))))

I'll be deadlining my Glacier Waterton hamfest trip (http://www.gwhamfest.org )
to make sure I'm back for the Kent meeting...

> Steve Stroh N8GNJ

Bill, WA7NWP