Almost live!

Steve Stroh seatcp@wetnet.ampr.org
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 06:38:28 -0800

Scott:

Thanks for the news!  I was an occasional fan of Almost Live! and was
saddened by its cancellation. You have to love a show where the most famous
national alumnus is Bill Nye, whose serious science bits were there
strictly for laughs - this on a comedy show! This kind of cements KIRO-TV's
reputation as the "most local" of the big three network affiliates.

Steve