W6SWE moving to Seattle?

Scott Cronk N7FSP seatcp@wetnet.ampr.org
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 02:30:36 +0000 (GMT)

 Heard an interesting rumor here today... below is the text from a
 person I know down in Arizona... in reference to W6SWE:
 I can only hope that this guy does better than the last 'great'
 person who moved to the Northwest, specifically Portland.......

Bob, is a former TAPR president.  He's been retired here in Tucson and is
the SysOp for 2 or 3 of the Tucson area internet gateways/nodes.  He's fond
of JNOS and is a frequent contributor on the linux-hams list.  He also
maintains some/all of the tapr web site and is a good guy indeed.  On top of
that he was for many years an *real* RF engineer with Hughes, so he's pretty
savvy.