Rooftop internet connections...

seatcp@wetnet.ampr.org seatcp@wetnet.ampr.org
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:15:34 +0000

Rooftop is pretty cool. I've been investigating them for
the city of Seattle. I like there routing schema allot.
They have recently been bought by Nokia and have stopped
production of the units. I have talked to them and they
have not set a time when they are going back into
production. At least that is what they have told me. The
sales guy said there were going to improve the data rate
of the units.

Steve - N0fPF