WETNET Hostnames?

Greg Caughey seatcp@wetnet.ampr.org
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 19:25:46 -0800 (PST)

Yes, according to my original list bulletin.  Then I started having
a huge problem receiving the list bulletins.  I tried the proper
hostname(s) and all combinations returned "unknown host" errors from
two different name servers.

Now, I'm starting to get the group bulletins again...go figure.  I don't
want to unsubscribe if the messages can get through.

--
	Cheers!
	de Greg

		E-mail:   kc7wdx@qsl.net