Lemon powered IP allocations

Steve Stroh seatcp@wetnet.ampr.org
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:06:52 -0700

Um, last I knew, those services that are available on the network.

As for how often those services would be polled... I think it's more of a
"chicken and egg" thing. We don't try (to poll services on other systems)
because it's typically not done.

For example, if I had a car node, I'd be able to poll it for battery
voltage, etc. (Of course, it could also email me that info, but that's the
POINT of being able to experiment.)

Steve

--
Steve Stroh   steve@strohpub.com   Woodinville, Washington USA