Mobile IP of a different sort

Steven T. Stolen seatcp@wetnet.ampr.org
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:05:47 -0700

Having gone through the same license tag issues, I see they forgot the
tags. Yes they are required. Try calling as well as writing the state
dept you got the plates from.  They are definitely at fault. You should
have gotten a registration form as well and it would have the serialized
tag number on it to match what you should have received.

Steve Stolen / K7CCR