DSL ISP's?

Steve Stroh seatcp@wetnet.ampr.org
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:45:15 -0800

I'm interested in hearing of your experiences with ISPs that offer DSL service.

Per Covad and Speakeasy.net, I'm almost 25,000' from my CO, so I'm likely
limited to IDSL at 144 Kbps. For this, I'll end up paying, through
Speakeasy, $89/mo. I'm willing to pay this because of my requirements for
reliable, always-on Internet access in my writing.

I'm interested in an ISP that offers at least one static IP, and the
ability to get additional IPs. I'd eventually like to host at least one,
and likely several servers from my DSL line. I'd prefer no traffic limits
(I'm unlikely to saturate them with an IDSL connection, but Speakeasy is
the only one I've found so far that's so enlightened).

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Steve N8GNJ

--
Steve Stroh   steve@strohpub.com   Woodinville, Washington USA