Voices on 440.775 repeater input

Bill Vodall WA7NWP seatcp@wetnet.net
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:27:45 -0700

At 04:54 PM 9/17/02 +0000, s.monsey@att.net wrote:
>Hi all,
>I was checking up on the new Key Tower digital 440.775 repeater and I heard
>voices on the input 445.775 again. I was not able to catch the calls or have a
>radio to advise them that they are on a repeater input.

We need to make packets...  If they don't hear the packets - we aren't
making enough of them.

I have the DSP EVM56002 Modem hooked to the rig and computer.  Loading
and running programs.   Now as soon as I can remember the right programs
to run, I'll be on the air with it.

   http://www.jnos.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/RadioDspEvm

Once it's going, I'll be back to working on Radio Mirror

   http://www.jnos.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/RadioMirror

As soon as I get the bugs out of the Winders version I'll write a PERL
client for Linux..

Bill