Consensus on "TNC" connectors

Steve Stroh seatcp@wetnet.net
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:34:49 -0700

With the next generation of a Wireless ISP product expected to emerge before
the end of the year, we'll be able to do 20+ miles, 3+ Mbps, for around $500
per node - the base station will cost several multiples of that, but that's
a group purchase.

It's as you describe - Ethernet and low-voltage power over cat-5 cable, and
you mount the radio as high as you need to with no RF losses or expensive
cable, even IF cable.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Stroh   steve@strohpub.com  425-481-0600
Editor - Focus on Broadband Wireless Internet Access newsletter