Interesting Proposal for ARRL

Bill Vodall WA7NWP seatcp@wetnet.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:37:02 -0700

>Anyway, I'm not sure that I have a point to any of this, but I wanted to
>start some dialog.
>

>Kindest Regards,
>Eric Johanson
>KD7QKL

May I forward your comments - with or without your call if desired.  I'd love to send
it to the ARRL president and post it in a few other places.

The ARRL and Legacy Amateur Radio reminds me of the Hard disk manufactures
as presented in the book, "The Innovators Dilemma."   The 5" disk drive companies
were doing all the right things and doing it well - for their market.  Then a whole new
market appeared, the 3.5" disk drives, and it was all over for the 5" drives.

Bill