NSLU2 Firmware Update

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Sat Sep 3 11:46:28 PDT 2005

The lastest update to the stock Linksys NSLU2 firmware has added NTFS
support.  This now allows me to use my external backup harddrive without
any changes or formatting.  This is a good thing.

It also allows using the Sandisk thumb drive on Port 1.

Unfortunately this removes some of the need for updating the NSLU2 box
to 3rd party Linux firmware.   Maybe it's already time for a second NSLU2.

73
Bill - WA7NWP

---

    Server Name:  	CNSLU2
    Version: 	V2.3R63
    IP Address: 	192.168.126.155
    USB Port 1:	Ready (FAT/NTFS), 101MB (0% Free)
    USB Port 2: 	Ready (FAT/NTFS), 238397MB (14% Free)