[Fwd: SPRING DIGITAL GATHERING SPOKANE]

wa7nwp at jnos.org wa7nwp at jnos.org
Wed Mar 22 10:35:20 PST 2006

Subject: [nwaprssig] SPRING DIGITAL GATHERING SPOKANE
From:    "David Dobbins"
Date:    Mon, March 20, 2006 11:51 am

For those interested in attending the NWAPRS Spring Digital Gathering
Spokane, it's this coming Saturday, March 25th, from  0900-1500 at
Conley's Place Restaurant in Spokane Valley.

We'll be there at 0700 for breakfast for those who would like a bite
before meeting time. Lunch will be off the menu.

After some introductions and brief comments, we'll have presentations on
regular packet operation, Airmail and WinLink, and APRS (focus on UI-View
and Precision Maps 7).

We'll have some show and tell, and maybe the new AvMap G4T car
navigator GPS with a huge 5" display, and lots of features. If that's not
in on time, a brochure will have to suffice.

Further details on the web pages: http://www.nwaprs.info and follow the
link to Events.

Hope to see you there.

David/K7GPS