Fwd: AXIP networking

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:03:08 PST 2007

> > Anybody else on here on SEATCP have any interesting in doing some
> > packet experimenting?  this will be with RF and IP backbones.
>
> Stupid question:  Isn't that why this mailing list was created?

Maybe a long time ago in a galazy far far away..

How many of the hundreds on here have transmitted an on the air packet
in the past 30 days?   How about made a "connection" on AX25?   Lets
get real down and dirty - how many have transmitted an IP over AX25
packet in the past year?

I think the last IP/AX25 packet I generated was 2 or 3 years ago...
 I did do on-the-air AX25 email in the past couple weeks -- and it was
pretty cool too - via a bluetooth connection from the house to the
radio in the car.

Bill  (I still hear packets even when the radio is off...)