Big Omlets

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 13:41:23 PST 2007

> Beth's doesn't make the biggest omlet in town...
>
>   http://www.hurricanecafe.com/

Any place with a real "mission statement" has got to be good:

MISSION STATEMENT

As we all know, every business needs to have a mission statement.
Something that the employees can look to when options are limited and
decisions are difficult. Here at The Hurricane we are no different.
Thats why after much thought and consideration we came up with the
following:

 At The Hurricane, we guarantee fast service-no matter how long it
takes, and to create an eclectic atmosphere youll never forget. That
being said, there may be occasions when we are really busy, and
running laps, but we still guarantee fast service-no matter how long
it takes while playing restaurant the best we can.So, if by chance you
catch us knee deep  Remember we are doing it for you!