Impressive multitouch wiiremote hack

Mat Marcus kv2n at emarcus.org
Wed Dec 19 12:54:57 PST 2007

Works on my machine (IE and firefox). Despite the recent flood of
spam/malware on this list, the above link is legit. It is a site containing
a short movie of a very cool hardware hack using the wiimote.

Mat
KV2N

P.S. Who administers this list? Looks like it is a mailman list. Perhaps we
could change the mailman settings so that new members had to be approved
before joining. This might improve the signal to noise ration without the
effort of going to full moderation.