Sony Memory, old printer, futon

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:48:33 PST 2007

I scored a great deal at RS yesterday for a new memory stick for my
"new" camera.  It was a mere 512 MB and on close out.  Of course now I
find that the biggest my camera supports is 128 MB.   Anyone here have
a 128 MB Sony memory stick or two they'd trade for a new 512 MB stick?

Old HP quietjet printer -- took me 6 months of payroll deductions to
pay for in back in the late 80's.  Todays printers are far far far
better and basically free.  So - is there any value at all to the old
one or should I just run the plastic through the recycle bin?

We have a nice double futon with a good wood frame.  We don't have any
room.   It's free to anybody that wants to pick it up...

Bill - WA7NWP