Radio Resolutions for the new year

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 15:03:34 PST 2007

A few thoughts...

1. Get on the air and make some QSO's.   PSK31 and CW,  end fed
halfwave bipoles and 40 or 30 meters...

2. Packet on 6 meters.  We have the equipment.  We have the channel.
Make packets!!!

3. Tweak NOS.   Just a few additions and good ol' NOS running on a PC
will do as much or more than that other much proclaimed much disputed
Email service.  It's time to make those additions.

4. After too much talk it's really time to get the low power
consumption emergency packet (APRS and better) station on the air full
time.

5. NOS and/or basic packet on a SLUG.  The pieces are their now - it
just needs to be set up.

That's a good list for a start.  WJST on 6 is in there too but it's a
bit further down the queue...

73
Bill - WA7NWP