More Twitter wisdom..

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 4 17:38:02 PST 2009

With 70-year old eyes and hands getting shakier by the day, I'm
getting where I don't really want to do either through-hole or
surface-mount any more.  I'm pretty clumsy with a hand key also :(

The first QRP rig I built, a DSW-40, had a couple of surface mount
components.  It was fairly easy, but they were fairly large and that
was 10 years ago.  I have used a magnifying light for several years,
which helps.

I still have an unbuilt KX1 and some K2 accessories to finish, but I
doubt if I will do any major building after that.

Bob, N7XY