OT: Wanted - Old RAM

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Nov 30 11:52:24 PST 2009

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009, Larry Gadallah wrote:

> I have a friend who is trying to rehabilitate an ancient ThinkPad T23. If
> anyone (in the Puget Sound area) has a couple of sticks of 512 MB PC133 SDRAM
> SODIMM,133MHZ laptop 144 pin that they are willing to part with for a nominal
> fee (TBD), I'd be interested. Please reply off-list.

Me too!

I'm looking for 256MB or 128MB SODIMM PC100/PC133 SDRAM SODIMM's for
some Dell Latitude laptops.  Smaller/slower RAM's than Larry's
friend needs so there shouldn't be a conflict there.

One laptop is my workhorse for public service events and
teaching/demonstrating APRS, the other is used by my kids to do
homework when they are away.  The laptops are old, but they still
run Linux well!