147.600 Packet

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:07:41 PDT 2009

> there's some winlink going on there.  dunno that it's "crowded" though.

Much much more then winlink...   Even got the big fat idea to put
DRats on there.  Just about finished with my new file server and I'll
have up to 5 T of independent MP3's and MP4's ready for bit torrent
downloading...   :-)  (Just joking - or am I?)

It would be very cool to have a some more IP activity on there.   It's
sure a lot simpler now with the BPQ32, AGW, NOS and all the Legacy
LInux tools.

Bill