1200 baud regen

Kyle Anderson kyle at xkyle.com
Mon Oct 12 13:41:26 PDT 2009

I would like to also endorse AVR's. One of the key benefits
(especially for experimenters)  is that you can use the C language for
free with GCC.

I would HIGHLY recommend the arduino for anyone starting off with any
embedded development, or anyone who loves to tinker really. You can go
from 0 to really neat electronics projects in no time thanks to the
easy IDE and the large user base with tons of examples. (From blinking
leds to Ethernet, midi, servos and shields)

Kyle