Packet Chat

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:21:18 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Bob Donnell <kd7nm at pugetsound.net> wrote:
> More info:

Thanks Bob...

> On 147.600, the BPQ node, with the Chat Server, is on WA7NWP-10.  Connect to
> it, and enter the text command "chat" and hit enter.  Once connected to
> that, all commands are preceded by a forward-slash (/).  /? Will get you a
> list of its commands.  Anything sent without the command prefix is treated
> as something to be shared, for the good of the order...

This is modeled loosely after Convers.  It's missing many features but
I'm expecting a newer version soon.

> Not much of a guess here, but for those out of direct range of Bill's
> station, over on 145.63, K7IDX is a digipeater many should be able to reach,
> when connecting to Bill's Node

I should get the LInux box back online tonight after some remodeling
and that'll bring back the 145.63 channel.

Tonight or RSN the Sea-ACS digi on 147.600 MHz will be back and that
will give another access path.

73,
Bill - WA7NWP