Snohomish County SAR Donation

kim ac7yy at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 19:21:22 PDT 2009

My brother is is hosting a fund raiser for Snohomish County SAR at his
bar at Lake Stevens (Actually Frontier Village on HWY 9 ... 1002 Vernon
Road) on November 15th. The place is called Hawkeyes Pub House. He has
been doing this for the last few years for a local food bank. He said he
has never even received a thank you, so he thought the SC SAR group
might be able to use the money this year. The last few years its been
$400-$500 for the day's donation.

Anybody going? I was thinking of driving up for the day and staying at
his place that night. Just to visit with some wetnet/ham radio friends.

Pass the word, good for the SAR group. I don't know all the details, I
am sure the SAR group will be promoting it soon.

73
kim - ac7yy