Fwd - Winmor update

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:49:56 PST 2010

FYI - here's some comments from Mr Winmor.  I'm forwarding this here
partially because it is interesting and useful development work and
partially because I'm hoping that it's a little kick in the pants for
us digital folks interested in more 'open' and 'amateur radio centric'
development.

73
Bill - WA7NWP