44 Net RIP or is it R.I.P.?

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:48:28 PST 2010

Looks like it's about time for the old Carrier Pigeon to retire...

----

it seems that the RIP packets have now begun to appear. Sounds good. So,
by listening to them, I can update the routes instead of using the encap
file.

I now need to see what sort of listener/daemon to install... Sounds much
better than updating through ftp once a day !

73 Guido