No dedicated mobile/base 1240-1300 FM voice radios!

Dennis Rosenauer drac7ft at verizon.net
Fri Feb 12 20:40:42 PST 2010

There is an ATV repeater here in Portland.

It is 426.25 MHz in NTSC AM, 1253.25 FM NTSC out.

I haved worked the repeater here from home.  I an also transmit on
1240-1300 FM TV as well but it's not used locally.  There is also a 900
MHz FM TV input around here as well.

Most of the gear is semi-home brew.

Dennis, AC7FT.