Slugfest update

Kenny Richards kenny at holenwall.com
Tue Mar 2 14:51:31 PST 2010

Speaking of Linksys device hacking...

Has anybody successfully put Ken's OpenWRT image (with all the pieces
included for digi_ned and ax25 support) on a 'stock' WRT54G device?  I
spent quite a bit of time this weekend trying to get the image posted
on wetnet to install on both a WRT54G v4 device and a WRT54GL device
with no luck.  The notes only talk about testing it on a nslug or a
WRT54GLS, so I'm wondering if it just hasn't been test or if I'm just
doing something really stupid.  I've successfully gone to other images
without a problem (DD-WRT and Tomato).

I haven't wanted to go down the road of creating my own image, but
will probably start that tonight. (Maybe I should build the JTAG cable
first? :-)

73,
Kenny