Ok...it's been more than 24 hours...

Kenny Richards kenny at holenwall.com
Mon Mar 8 19:18:12 PST 2010

I actually made a major score this weekend.  I found a copy Solid
State Design for the Radio Amateur, which was in mint condition for
$5.  I have been looking for one of these for a long time, even though
I know that everything is covered in the Experimental Methods that
replaced it.  For those that don't know, SSDftRA regularly goes for
between $75 and $125 dollars on Amazon. (I've seen it as high as $200)

I also found some odds and ends, like a Icom HR-15 hand mike which is
going to do donate its cable to fix another hand mike.

I also noticed the huge number of PK232's for sale, found that a
little odd.  I have to laugh, I saw the full Sun Sparc station and
almost bought it as well. :-)

73,
Kenny