Ok...it's been more than 24 hours...

Don Fanning don at 00100100.net
Mon Mar 8 20:37:09 PST 2010

Actually I got a few netras.... one of them is a X1.  That little
machine is whisper quiet, twice as fast as a sparc 20 and it's half the
size of the current handbook.  Right now it's loaned to my company as a
radius machine but it'll probably come back home within the next few
months...

SGI's had the most interesting cases.... their *nix was ok as well.  I
had a full Indy setup with the camera... all of it was woefully
underpowered for todays standards but it had alot of interesting
functionality.

The only classic Mac I'd own is a Quadra 950.... but my Powerbook G4
with 10.4 + classic works..  Amiga on the other hand... (I miss my old
toaster).