Ok...it's been more than 24 hours...

Kenny Richards kenny at holenwall.com
Tue Mar 9 12:59:47 PST 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Curt, WE7U <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010, Kenny Richards wrote:
>
> Give it another month or two...  The tower fall down go boom 2 years
> ago there.  It's on a temporary antenna right now.  When everything
> is ready on the new tower there will be another trip up the mountain
> to hook up to the new hardline.  We should gain 80' or so of antenna
> height and a better antenna at that point.

I knew about the big boom and Ken's journey to get the machine back to
100%.  I just didn't realize the scope of the impact with the
temporary antenna.

> Also...  There's a capital peak 220 repeater that's tied in to Lyman
> most of the time, perhaps you could hit it for now instead?  I don't
> know the frequency off-hand.

I didn't know about the link and since my scanning has never shown it
I'm guessing I don't have the other repeater programmed.  Is it this
one?

  224.2400-  	103.5  	OLYMPIA, Capitol PeakView Details. 	Thurston

If this works, I can start bugging you guys on the drive home. :-)

Thanks for the information!
Kenny