Viewsonic Android tablet shipped.... April Fools? I hope not.

Gary P. Fiber gfiber at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 13:07:17 PDT 2011

Sniff Sniff, mine is still on the truck apparently. FedEX has come and
gone today but another may be back later. I think it was FedEX home
delivery which can arrive at any time it seems.

Gary K8IZ

--
Gary P. Fiber K8IZ

General Radio Telephone Operators License PG-19-6691,
with Shipboard Radar Endorsement.
Washington State Resident.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.