Viewsonic Android tablet shipped.... April Fools? I hope not.

Gary P. Fiber gfiber at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 14:33:16 PDT 2011

Neat Its running and updating. to 1.1-3588
24% charge  I like the screen with the puddle look.

It even had the right time when it fired up the first time and the
original software was the same as you reported Curt.

Gary K8IZ

--
Gary P. Fiber K8IZ

General Radio Telephone Operators License PG-19-6691,
with Shipboard Radar Endorsement.
Washington State Resident.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.