Android repeater directory

Gary P. Fiber gfiber at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 20:35:46 PDT 2011

Droid users go to the Market and do a Search for RFinder.
Its an online database of amateur Radio repeaters. cost is $4.99, you
use your credit card.  This database will work with the phones built in
GPS and give you repeaters with tones, IRLP, D-Star functionality all on
your phone. No more need to carry the ARRL repeater directory. You can
set the radius you want listings for in the program. pretty cute.

Gary K8IZ

--
Gary Fiber K8IZ
GROL PG-19-6691 with shipboard radar endorsement