Android repeater directory

Gary P. Fiber gfiber at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 07:53:53 PDT 2011

Ya I know but we can always get Ken N7IPB to look the other way while we
heist his Bluetooth GPS ;)

Gary K8IZ

--
Gary P. Fiber K8IZ

General Radio Telephone Operators License PG-19-6691,
with Shipboard Radar Endorsement.
Washington State Resident.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.