Help with Vegan Android version...

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Sun Apr 10 12:50:56 PDT 2011

I have experienced the same issue with my Nook after rooting and upgrading.

For transferring files, etc., I installed a ftp server app and  use FTP over wi-fi.   I tried an app which did SCP but didn't have any luck with that.

Since the USB connection didn't work I couldn't use adb either.  However, I installed the ADBWireless app and the Nook will communicate with my Mac using wi-fi.  When you run ADBWireless, it connects, then displays the IP address of the device and the port to use (in my case 192.168.0.110:5555).  I then run the following command "adb connect 192.168.0.110:5555" and  it works in the same manner as if I used ADB over a USB connection.

Bob