Help with Vegan Android version...

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:44:17 PDT 2011

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011, Kenny Richards wrote:

> can't seem to get it to talk with my mac via the USB link any more.  The
> original ROM would ask when I plugged it into my mac if I wanted to mount
> the tablet internal disk.  But the Vegan ROM just tells me the USB is
> connected and that is about it.

Drag the notification screen (top part of screen) down across the rest of the screen and you should see the notification, then can press the button there.  I also had to go hunt for it when connected to my Linux boxes.  To get rid of the notification screen just drag it back up near the top again.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
Additional pages:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u