Gifting books on the kindle...

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 2 10:52:46 PST 2011

I've not tried it.

One of the _/*big*/_ drawbacks to the Kindle is that you can't trade a
book, sell a book or give away a book -- all things you can readily and
easily do with a printed book.

You can loan a Kindle book, but that only applies to books the publisher
has specifically enabled for lending, and then there are lots of
restrictions: the loan is for a 14-day period only, you must wait 7 days
after loaning before you can loan it again, you must in in the United
States to loan, etc.

73,

Lyle KK7P