Head Unit Mounting

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 07:56:26 PST 2011

This is going a slightly different direction, but I've had really good luck
using the 'ProClip' system in my FJ.  (http://www.proclipusa.com/)   They
usually have several different options for each vehicle and its really easy
to attach the standard radio mounting hardware to their 'base' platform.

If you want, I can snap some pictures and forward them later today....

Kenny