Color Nook - Rooted (not)

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Wed Feb 9 10:56:48 PST 2011

No, AFAIK it doesn't see the internal memory when booted this way.  There isn't a lot of available memory in the image I used (it was probably built for a smaller SD card).  If I remove the SD card and reboot, it goes back to stock Nook.  Once I install it on the internal memory, it can use the SD card for storage  in addition to internal memory.

Here's the instructions I used:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/barnes-noble-nook-color/57500-how-download-install-honeycomb-nook-color-sd-card.html#post571920

Honeycomb is a "preview" version of the next release.

Bob