Fwd: KH6TY DIgital VOX Soundcard Interface

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:40:39 PST 2011

Here's a cute little interface...

73
Bill - WA7NWP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy
Date: Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Subject: [digitalradio] KH6TY DIgital VOX Soundcard Interface
To: digitalradio <digitalradio at yahoogroups.com>

Congratulations to Skip KH6TY on the publication of his article
"DIgital VOX Soundcard Interface in March QST. We had a few sneak
snippets of this project on this email group a few months ago. The
interface kit can be seen at
http://sites.google.com/site/kh6tyinterface/ at is available for
$29.95 plus shipping. Now, I could not solder my way out of a paper
bag, but this looks to me about as simple as a circuit project will
ever be. I encourage all to give this kit a try.

Andy K3UK

Visit Your Group
http://www.obriensweb.com/digispotter.html
Chat, Skeds, and "Spots" all in one (resize to suit)

Facebook= http://www.facebook.com/pages/digitalradio/123270301037522