Samknows router setup

Gary P. Fiber gfiber at comcast.net
Sat Feb 12 12:21:59 PST 2011

I believe you need to add a HTTP service along with a IP address then
click edit and change your port number. On my samknows router there is
an apply in the Ports-Custom Services screen, that comes up when you
edit the port number

Gary

On 2/12/2011 11:01 AM, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> Since several of you have the Samknows Netgear WNR3500L router, perhaps someone knows the answer to my question.
>
> I am running a DX Spider (DX cluster) node on my Sheevaplug.  I need to forward incoming connections on port 7300 to this device.  On the router I can add the service and specify the port (under Port Forwarding/Port Triggering), but there is no "apply" button to actually enable the forwarding.
>
> I sent an email to samknows, but would like to get it resoved ASAP.  Any ideas?
>
> Bob, N7XY

Gary Fiber K8IZ
GROL PG-19-6691 with shipboard radar endorsement
Washington State resident