SKR Sailing away...

steve stevewa206 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 21:08:43 PST 2011

That would be an interesting add to the spec. After the APRS info is
sent look for attributes such as a file or something like that. Ha! you
could end up taking a photo montage like in Google Maps..  but on your
daily commute. After a year you could blend them into a movie....

Just thinking...

Steve N0FPF