Arrl mail

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:51:52 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Jeff Francis™ <jfrancis at gmail.com> wrote:
>  One of a long list of reasons why dual-homing is critical these days (or
> at least dual mailservers on completely different IP ranges).  That way you
> can flip your DNS to the alternate site/network/mailserver when your
> netblock gets blacklisted until you can clear things up.

Ok...  I know, and am finally using, a backup MX scheme so if the
primary mailserver has an issue at least the mail will have a place to
go to until the primary is back on line.   Is that what you're talking
about or do you have some magic where it's possible to have mail
delivered and picked up from both a primary host and a secondary
that's ready to take over if there are problems with the primary?

Thanks,
Bill