Arrl mail

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:49:17 PDT 2011

That's all cool but do you do anything to automatically keep the user
accounts in sync.  It would probably be easier to always pull all
email off the servers rather than keep online Imap..     Or is the
IMAP database somehow replicated so the backup keeps up to date?

Cool stuff we have to play with these days.

Bill