It's Field Day time

Ken Koster n7ipb at wetnet.net
Tue Jun 21 14:38:36 PDT 2011

Once again the WETNET gang will be participating in the ARRL Field Day from
the QTH of N7RIG in the beautiful Skagit valley.

This year, unlike years past we're not doing a special antenna project nor are
we putting up one of our previous big antenna's.  No Bruce array,  no 20M
rhombic.

Instead we'll be keeping it simple.

    One Titan-DX multi-band vertical
		(destined to eventually become N7RIG's permanent HF antenna)
    One 160/80/40 dipole and G5RV on a single mast
    One 6-meter quad.

More info and directions at: http://wetnet.net

Drop me a note if you're planning on joining us so I can plan for operations,
food, etc.

Ken,  N7IPB