It's Field Day time

Larry Gadallah lgadallah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:42:24 PDT 2011

Hi Ken:

I am planning on arriving Saturday morning, and I will be bringing the
following:

- Drake TR7A
- Outbacker T2FD antenna (needs assembly)
- 5.5 KW generator
- Another 5 KW generator de WE7U

Cheers,

On 21 June 2011 14:38, Ken Koster <n7ipb at wetnet.net> wrote:
> Once again the WETNET gang will be participating in the ARRL Field Day from
> the QTH of N7RIG in the beautiful Skagit valley.
>
> This year, unlike years past we're not doing a special antenna project nor are
> we putting up one of our previous big antenna's.  No Bruce array,  no 20M
> rhombic.
>
> Instead we'll be keeping it simple.
>
>    One Titan-DX multi-band vertical
>                (destined to eventually become N7RIG's permanent HF antenna)
>    One 160/80/40 dipole and G5RV on a single mast
>    One 6-meter quad.
>
> More info and directions at: http://wetnet.net
>
> Drop me a note if you're planning on joining us so I can plan for operations,
> food, etc.
>
> Ken,  N7IPB

Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7                          lgadallah AT gmail DOT com
PGP Sig: 917E DDB7 C911 9EC1 0CD9  C06B 06C4 835F 0BB8 7336