Federal Way Club Sponsors D-Star Class

John D. Hays john at hays.org
Tue Oct 18 18:36:52 PDT 2011

I would suspect that it's really not an AMBE/IMBE implementation.  It
probably goes into a server that has the AMBE/IMBE vocoding before sending
it on to the radio units in the police system.

Actually we could do something similar with a DV Dongle on  a server out to
an iOS or Android device.  I'm not excited to do it though.

John D. Hays
K7VE
PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223
<http://k7ve.org/blog>  <http://twitter.com/#!/john_hays>